These are the 7 best wifi routers in India 2019 that you can buy for your office or home purpose.
Asus AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router Review
The Asus RT-AC68U is one of the fastest Wi-Fi router and it comes with dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. It is powered by a dual-core processor and eliminates the performance drops. Due to this even if high usage network interruptions never happen. The Asus RT-AC68U also had features like dual USB ports for file, printers and 3G/4G modems sharing and a USB 3.0 port for up to ten times faster data transfers than USB 2.0.
Asus Ac1900 Dual Band Wireless Router Features
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology increases wireless-N data rate to 600 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- Five gigabit ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections
- Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for ten times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
- Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, ethernet and USB devices
- 3 years manufacturer warranty from date of purchase
- RT-AC68U Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 Gigabit Router.
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable.
- Power adapter.
- Quick start guide.
- Support CD (user manual and utility).
Asus RT-AC58U AC1300 Wireless Router Review
ASUS RT-AC58 U-AC1300 Dual Band WiFi Router with MU-MIMO and parental controls for smooth streaming 4K videos from YouTube and Netflix.
Asus RT-AC58U AC1300 Wireless Router Features
- MU-MIMO technology and huge 128mb memory for the best multi-device performance.
- Improved wi-fi range four external antennas with airadar for improved wi-fi range.
- Parental controls monitor and filter internet activities for your families and children.
- Multi-purpose USB 3.0 port 10x-faster data transfers than USB 2.0
TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router Review
TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri Band Gaming MU-MIMO Router comes with a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1 GB RAM, the Archer AC5400 delivers the raw power required to perfectly execute every service, thread and application to eradicate latency and deliver smooth gameplay.
TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router Features
- 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, 3 co-processor and 1GB RAM
- Tri-band with blazing fast speed at 5334 Mbps in total
- HomeCare for all-around protection
- VPN acceleration for 5 times faster VPN connection
Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router Review
Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 router, with breakthrough tri-band Wi-Fi and multi-user MIMO is ideal for simultaneous streaming to many Wi-Fi devices in your home.
Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router Feaures
- 64 Bit dual code 1.8GHz CPU.
- Tri-band Wifi.
- Personal Cloud Storage.
- 6 High Preformance Antennas.
- Voice Commands.
- Simultaneous Streaming.
TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router Review
TP-Link TL-WR845N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. TL-WR845N’s exceptional and advanced wireless performance make it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router Feaures
- 300mbps wireless speed.
- Three antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability.
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button.
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Compatible with IPv6, the more recent Internet protocol version
- TP-Link Tether App allows quick installation and easy management using any mobile device
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router Review
If you are looking for an attractive and high-performance router, then D-Link Wireless N 300 Router is the right choice for you. It weighs 64 grams which makes it light weight. This router comes in black colour and merely 198 cm in height, which gives a sleek and smart look. With Quality of Service bandwidth optimization, you can analyze and separate the data streams. The D-Link Wireless Router is an optimal solution for sharing a number of files, data, music, photos and videos over the internet with ease.
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router Feaures
- Great Speed: Share your Internet connection with your wired and wireless devices with fast wireless speeds and range to reach more places throughout your home
- Maximum Coverage: Repeater Mode to extend the reach of your existing wireless network, NAT Firewall to control traffic and prevent exploits and intrusions
- Ease of use and set Up : Web browser-based setup and configuration. Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- High Connectivity: 10/100 Internet port to connect to broadband Internet with high transfer speeds
- Connectivity for wired devices : Four 10/100 LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities TRUE
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Review
TP-Link’s Archer C20 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11AC, backward compatible with 802.11N and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds with higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11AC is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Feaures
- Input type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Supports 802.11AC standard, with simultaneous 2.4GHz 300mbps and 5GHz 433mbps connections for 733mbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
- Signal rate: 5GHz: Up to 433mbps; 2.4GHz: Up to 300mbps